Giving is an important part of our worship.
Freely you have received, freely give.Matthew 10:8
In the Grace of God Trinity Church Eindhoven is blessed to welcome and care for Christians from around the world. The offerings and donations received are the only income to support the ministry through venues, equipment, a full-time pastor, resources and other areas. Beyond our needs Trinity Church Eindhoven also tithes 10 percent of all that it receives in support of Christian mission organizations serving either the poor or in evangelism.
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.Matthew 6:21
There are four ways to make your offering or donation:
- By giving online on the Trinity Church website using our simple and secure payment form.
- By bank transfer to the Trinity Church account: ABN Bank Eindhoven, account no: 188.8.131.520. For transfers abroad, please make use of the IBAN No: NL96ABNA0444543430 and BIC (or SWIFT code) ABNANL2A
- Through our envelope scheme: please contact the treasurer to arrange envelopes.
- By cash offering in the collection on Sunday morning. For information during our online worship see here
If you declare your income tax in the Netherlands, please read here for more details regarding the tax rebates for donations to churches and charities.
Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed.Corinthians 9:4-8
For more information about giving to God in Trinity Church please read the Chaplain’s sermon.
Policy on giving to Missions through the church
- TCE will accept earmarked gifts to the Funding and Outreach Mission Team (‘FOMT’), but not to specific missions. This is because all financial decisions, such as which mission gets how much, are Council/FOMT decisions and also to ensure tax compliance. Gifts received that are earmarked for other missions will be considered to be general gifts to FOMT.
- In case FOMT appeals for additional gifts, these should be specific and timebound, e.g. all FOMT earmarked gifts received in month X will be given to mission Y
- The above does not apply to earmarked gifts towards church expenses or running costs (e.g. projector screen, organ, carpet, etc.) as these are treated as regular gifts to the church and will be allocated to the specific purpose they are given for if pre-agreed with Council.