Ongoing Prayer Topics
- Thank God for those willing to take up leadership positions and to serve to the local church in this way.
- Francis & Barbara: ongoing strength, wisdom and infilling of the Holy Spirit as they give direction to the ministry here.
- The Wardens and Church Council: unity in the Spirit as they seek discernment on various matters & clarity on God’s leading in all decisions.
- Ministry Teams: website & newsletter content, website & server administration, music, welcome, sound, beamer, coffee, cleaning — that all may be done for the glory of God.
- Cell Groups – encouraging one another to grow and keep running the race with eyes fixed on Christ.
- All who serve may do so with humility and joy
Our Church Family
- Thank God we have a vibrant, open community that we can come to in freedom.
- That we may be one in Christ and continually learn what it means to love one another.
- That we would come to know Jesus deeply, and live as ‘little Christs’ wherever God has placed us.
- For those who are in pain – physical, emotional, mental or spiritual – for wholeness & a sense of God’s gracious presence.
- Those facing challenging circumstances – patience and strength to trust, endure and not lose hope.
- The challenges and blessings of marriage and family life.
- The challenges and blessings of singleness and childlessness.
- Many being away from wider family networks and the challenges of living at a distance.
- The current Alpha course that is running lead by Hsiang-Ling and Joan.
- The Light Evening coming up on 26th October.
- The Christmas events and services in the early stages of planning.
Prayer Focus Evenings
First Wednesdays of the Month – Youth and Children
- Thank God for His obvious blessings among us and the growth of these ministries.
- Pray for our ministry teams – Stepping Stones; Kidzchurch; 1Tim4Twelve and TYDE.
- Pray for the leaders – wisdom, inspiration and strength to grow young disciples.
- Pray for the young people – that they may see and know Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life for themselves.
- Pray for parents – that there would be good communication and a sense of working together for the building up of God’s Kingdom
Third Wednesdays of the Month – Mission and Outreach
- Thank God that we can partner with so many in the spread of the gospel.
- Pray for Hwee-Chong working on the vessel ‘Logos Hope’ with ‘Operation Mobilisation’.
- Pray for Ruth and Andrew Garvey Williams working in Buncrana, Ireland.
- Pray for Allston and Shanthi Olive working with ‘Youth for Christ’ in Pondicherry, India.
- Pray for Aphrezo and Sylvia Kroze in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Pray for the Gill family in Sri Lanka.
- Pray for the ‘Mission to Seafarers’ organisation in Rotterdam.
- Pray for Joe and Anna Beswick as they seek to go on mission in the near future.
- Pray for the Diocese and wider church network
If you would like specific prayers added to these lists, please feel free to speak to me (Pamela Armstrong) in person, or send me an email.