Ongoing Prayer Topics
- Thank God for those willing to take up leadership positions and to serve to the local church in this way.
- The Wardens and Church Council: unity in the Spirit as they seek discernment on various matters & clarity on God’s leading in all decisions.
- For our new Pastor, Harrison and his wife Susan – that they may quickly settle into life at TCE and know God’s leading and empowering as they minister amongst us; growing and equipping us for ministry and mission.
- For Jan as Reader and all he does to support services and the upkeep of the building.
- Ministry Teams: website & newsletter content, website & server administration, music, welcome, sound, beamer, coffee, cleaning — that all may be done for the glory of God.
- Cell Groups – encouraging one another to grow and keep running the race with eyes fixed on Christ. For Lynne and Divya as they co-ordinate this work.
- All who serve may do so with humility and joy.
Our Church Family
- Thank God we have a vibrant, open community that we can come to in freedom.
- That we may be one in Christ and continually learn what it means to love one another.
- That we would come to know Jesus deeply, and live as ‘little Christs’ wherever God has placed us.
- As we navigate through this season of Covid restrictions – for our online and hybrid services, giving thanks for all the technical and ministerial work that goes into making these accessible.
- For wisdom as we pray about our venue and facility needs – that we may discern if, when, and where God might be leading.
- For those who are sick or in pain – physical, emotional, mental or spiritual – for wholeness & a sense of God’s gracious presence.
- For those struggling with bondage or addiction – that they might have wise counsel and people who can help them on the (often) long journey to freedom and release.
- Those facing challenging circumstances – patience and strength to trust, endure and not lose hope.
- The challenges and blessings of marriage and family life.
- For those expecting children.
- The challenges and blessings of singleness and childlessness.
- Many being away from wider family networks and the challenges of living at a distance.
Prayer Focus Points
- Thank God for His obvious blessings among us and the growth of these ministries.
- Pray for our ministry teams – Stepping Stones; Kidzchurch; 1Tim4Twelve and TYDE.
- Pray for the leaders – wisdom, inspiration and strength to grow young disciples.
- Pray for the young people – that they may see and know Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life for themselves.
- Pray for parents – that there would be good communication and a sense of working together for the building up of God’s Kingdom
- Thank God that we can partner with so many in the spread of the gospel.
- Pray for Ruth and Andrew Garvey Williams working in Buncrana, Ireland.
- Pray for Allston and Shanthi Olive working with ‘Youth for Christ’ in Pondicherry, India.
- Pray for Aphrezo and Sylvia Kroze in India.
- Pray for the Gill family in Sri Lanka.
- Pray for the ‘Mission to Seafarers’ organisation in Rotterdam.
- Pray for Joe and Anna Beswick as they seek to go on mission in the near future.
- Pray for the Diocese and wider church network