Ongoing Prayer Topics
- Thank God for those willing to take up leadership positions and to serve to the local church in this way.
- The Wardens and Church Council: unity in the Spirit as they seek discernment on various matters & clarity on God’s leading in all decisions. Especially during this time as we advertise the chaplain vacancy. Wisdom for the appointment team as they process applications and eventually interview candidates. A guided prayer sheet can be found here.
- Jan Waterschoot (our lay reader): for all the work he does behind the scenes and in preparation, preaching and leading of services.
- Ministry Teams: website & newsletter content, website & server administration, music, welcome, sound, beamer, coffee, cleaning — that all may be done for the glory of God.
- Cell Groups – encouraging one another to grow and keep running the race with eyes fixed on Christ. For Lynne and Divya as they co-ordinate this work.
- All who serve may do so with humility and joy
Our Church Family
- Thank God we have a vibrant, open community that we can come to in freedom.
- That we may be one in Christ and continually learn what it means to love one another.
- That we would come to know Jesus deeply, and live as ‘little Christs’ wherever God has placed us.
- As we navigate through this season of Covid restrictions – for our online and hybrid services, giving thanks for all the technical and ministerial work that goes into making these accessible.
- For those who are sick or in pain – physical, emotional, mental or spiritual – for wholeness & a sense of God’s gracious presence.
- Those facing challenging circumstances – patience and strength to trust, endure and not lose hope.
- The challenges and blessings of marriage and family life.
- The challenges and blessings of singleness and childlessness.
- Many being away from wider family networks and the challenges of living at a distance.
- The current Prayer Course that is running.
Prayer Focus Points
- Thank God for His obvious blessings among us and the growth of these ministries.
- Pray for our ministry teams – Stepping Stones; Kidzchurch; 1Tim4Twelve and TYDE.
- Pray for the leaders – wisdom, inspiration and strength to grow young disciples.
- Pray for the young people – that they may see and know Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life for themselves.
- Pray for parents – that there would be good communication and a sense of working together for the building up of God’s Kingdom
- Thank God that we can partner with so many in the spread of the gospel.
- Pray for Hwee-Chong as he settles back into life in the Netherlands and seeks to find employment and longer term housing.
- Pray for Ruth and Andrew Garvey Williams working in Buncrana, Ireland.
- Pray for Allston and Shanthi Olive working with ‘Youth for Christ’ in Pondicherry, India.
- Pray for Aphrezo and Sylvia Kroze in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Pray for the Gill family in Sri Lanka.
- Pray for the ‘Mission to Seafarers’ organisation in Rotterdam.
- Pray for Joe and Anna Beswick as they seek to go on mission in the near future.
- Pray for the Diocese and wider church network