Becoming a member of Trinity Church
We encourage all Christians to have a church they call home. If you decide you want to make Trinity your home church this is what you can do:
- Tell the wardens that you want to belong and make Trinity your home.
- Fill out the ‘Newcomers Form’ and subscribe to the email newsletters (see below).
- Explore all the information and resources online on the Trinity Church website.
- Consider joining a cell group if you are not already part of one.
- Take note of opportunities to serve within and through the church — join one of the ministry teams.
- Consider how you will give to God’s work in Trinity Church and make arrangements to do so, preferably through bank transfer. We also have an online facility for general one-off donations. We also, from time to time, invite donations for specific causes.
To be able to vote in Trinity Church meetings you will need to register before the Annual General Meeting (generally held each April). The Church Roll Enrolment Officer announces opportunities to do this.
Membership Signup Steps
There are two separate steps, both required, that new Trinity Church members need to do to fully ‘sign up’. The two parts are separate mainly because we need to have a specific system for people to be able to personally manage their own email subscriptions.
- Fill out a ‘Newcomers Form’ online here. This will add you to the private church directory (used only by the pastors). If you are a family (with children) the form has the option to add full family details.
- Subscribe to the Trinity Church newsletters here to get regular information about what is happening in the church. Please note: there are three separate lists that can be individually selected. The main list new members really need to sign up for is the ‘Weekly Information’ list.
Also please note that, for your privacy, when you subscribe the system will send a signup confirmation email to the email address you enter — you must click the confirmation link in the email to complete your subscription. For further information about email subscriptions please see the help pages.