How can you join Trinity Church?
We encourage all Christians to have a church they call home. If you decide you want to make Trinity your home church this is what you can do:
- Tell the Pastor (Francis Noordanus) that you want to belong and make Trinity your home.
- Make sure your details are known for the church directory. Fill out the ‘Newcomers Form’ online here.
- Pick up a welcome pack from the welcomers at one of our worship services and, of course, explore all the resources online in the Trinity Church website.
- Consider joining a cell group if you are not already part of one — talk to the Cell Pastor (Barbara Noordanus) about this.
- Take note of opportunities to serve within and through the church — join one of the ministry teams.
- Consider how you will give to God’s work in Trinity Church and make arrangements to do so, preferably through bank transfer.
To be able to vote in Trinity Church meetings you will need to register before the Annual General Meeting (generally held each April). The Church Roll Enrolment Officer announces opportunities to do this.