Becoming a member of Trinity Church
We encourage all Christians to have a church they call home. If you decide you want to make Trinity your home church this is what you can do:
- Tell Pastor Francis that you want to belong and make Trinity your home.
- Fill out the ‘Newcomers Form’ online here. This will add you (and whomever else you enter) to the church directory.
- Subscribe to one or more of the Trinity Church email newsletters here to get regular information about what is happening in the church.
- Explore all the information and resources online on the Trinity Church website.
- Consider joining a cell group if you are not already part of one — talk to the Cell Pastor (Barbara Noordanus) about this.
- Take note of opportunities to serve within and through the church — join one of the ministry teams.
- Consider how you will give to God’s work in Trinity Church and make arrangements to do so, preferably through bank transfer. We also have an online facility for general one-off donations. We also, from time to time, invite donations for specific causes.
To be able to vote in Trinity Church meetings you will need to register before the Annual General Meeting (generally held each April). The Church Roll Enrolment Officer announces opportunities to do this.