Welcome to the Trinity Church Eindhoven website
The term ‘Trinity Church Eindhoven’, or ‘us’, or ‘we’, refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’, or ‘your’, refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only in relation to Trinity Church Eindhoven and your Christian life. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use (attempts to gain unauthorised access; to defeat security or any other malicious activity) of this website is not permitted. Any illegal and/or malicious activity by third parties related to this website may be reported to relevant authorities.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are free, and are encouraged to, create a link to this website from another website or document provided both that:
- The person or organisation, in spirit, holds and professes to those Christian beliefs as detailed in our beliefs page.
- Any website linking to this website is for personal use and interest and/or is a not-for-profit Christian organisation.
- For-profit Christian organisations may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Trinity Church Eindhoven’s prior written consent. Please see our contact page for contact details.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.