As there are a number of options for purchasing the books for the 2023/2024 book club we considered it would be helpful to guide how to obtain the books. The range of options, one of which may be your preference, are:
- Printed book — we provide information for Amazon.nl
- E-book — there are two ‘platforms’ available, Amazon Kindle and Kobo, one of which may be your preferred platform.
- Audio book
- Printed book: Amazon NL link. Please however carefully note the following:
- This link will take you to the current edition of the book. There is a bug on the Amazon.nl page in that if you click on the Kindle Edition option, and then click back on the paperback Amazon will take you to an OLD edition of the book. Don’t buy the old edition!
- The paperback is not available directly from Amazon.nl but from 3rd party sellers. Click on ‘See All Buying Options’ – we believe the reseller ‘Blackwells UK’ (major bookstore) would be the best option.
- Audio book: From christianaudio.com: here.
- Printed book: Amazon NL link.
- Audio book: Rakuten kobo (EU store) link.
Interview with James Sire about “The Universe Next Door”