Select the event you wish to attend in person at Trinity church.
Please provide the name(s) of each person wanting to come. If you will have more than one person attending (a group) then please have just one person fill out details below for everyone coming in the group. Please note there is a maximum of six persons per each group. If you wish to have more than six persons in one group/family attending please contact the wardens. Generally, please be considerate of other persons who may wish to attend services in person — that is you may need to limit the size of your group attending and/or the frequency with which you attend hybrid services.
N.B. — if you book and subsequently are unable to attend please advise Jan Waterschoot by replying to the notification email you received. Jan is managing the registration list and will assign your reservation to another person.
Conditions / Requirements
The following conditions apply:
- To comply with health regulations prior registration is mandatory by 8am on the Saturday prior to the Sunday.
- Persons must not be showing any COVID-19 symptoms whatsoever for a full week before the event .
- Persons must commit to clean hands, safe coughing/sneezing and social distance in relation to those not in your household
- If you consider yourself vulnerable, please do not come.
- Drinks will not be provided but you may take a water bottle.
- Children must stay with their parents at all times.